Ayuda por favor

¿Eres un auténtico trovador del viejo mundo?
Responder
kilgarok
Unidad No Básica

Ayuda por favor

Mensaje por kilgarok » 12 May 2016, 17:19

Hola soy nuevo en este mundillo y me interesan sobretodo las novelas entonces me gustaría preguntar por cual novela debo empezar ya que estoy algo perdido en esto, gracias de antemano

gorblag
Moderador

Re: Ayuda por favor

Mensaje por gorblag » 12 May 2016, 17:28

Buenas, lo primero comentarte que tenemos un subforo de presentaciones, pásate por allí para darte a conocer a la comunidad ;)

En cuanto a las novelas... Hay muchas de ellas, con diferentes sagas, autores, estilos y enfoques. Yo te recomendaría empezar por alguna si supiera cuales son tus gustos o que te interesa más.

En tono general, yo siempre recomiendo Gotrek y Felix, unos clásicos (que vuelven dentro de nada por lo que he podido ver) y que te introducen en el mundo de fantasy estupendamente, además de que van apareciendo y creciendo ciertos personajes con ellos antes de tener sus propias series a parte.

Una saga más oscura y siniestra que me gusta mucho es la de los Corazones Negros. Esta saga la recomiendo para cuando ya estés introducido un poco en el mundo warhammeril.

Luego ya, como te digo, depende de tus gustos (Skavens, pues Thanquol, Vampiros pues Ulrika, etc).

Y si te interesa también 40K, pues te puedes tirar casi una vida leyendo y no terminarás todo lo que hay :lol:

kilgarok
Unidad No Básica

Mensaje por kilgarok » 12 May 2016, 17:30

Muchas gracias, ahora me pasare a presentarme por el subforo y en cuanto a gustos me interesan más los reyes funerarios o los vampiros o los orcos

gorblag
Moderador

Mensaje por gorblag » 12 May 2016, 18:56

De Orcos solo cuando salen como enemigos de los protagonistas.

De vampiros, pues Ulrika, de lo que yo sé. Aunque seguramente haya más.

En Gotrek y felix, que hay un montón de libros, como enemigos suyos sale de todo, desde orcos, a hombres bestia, demonios, skaven, vampiros...

De Reyes funerarios imagino por el trasfondo, que donde más puedan salir es en las novelas de Nagash.

kilgarok
Unidad No Básica

Mensaje por kilgarok » 12 May 2016, 20:10

gracias me mirare entonces Ulrika y Nagash cuando acabe con Gotrek y Félix

DavidRarve
Unidad Básica

hello :)

Mensaje por DavidRarve » 14 Dic 2017, 08:08

In this article I'm to be able to discuss the easiest way products and are money online. Yes, and I don't mean those cheap surveys (of which some are scams) which pay you pennies for your opinion, nor is it those email reading ventures where you paid $0.01 to read some text.<br>The first step is conscious of that forex is earth's most volatile market. This is an excellent thing when you're learning the proper way to make money off of that volatility.<br>Knowing your market preserve you time, money and frustration. As compared to thinking everyone will have an interest in genuine have to offer, research a niche (as well as sub-niches) to define clearly that you can target and who'll respond to your message.<br>Brokers promote trend following techniques as it is often an easy sell. Simply big money . You get on the market here, sit back, relax, come assistance programs were a 7-day period and you obtain out of your market there and benefits are a fine profit. Show a picture of a luxury sports car or a yacht at this point.<br>So what's the big thing that perfect expect created an auto forex system trading means to do complete trading a person personally? You should be expecting your profit to grow even thicker. You don't for you to sit for very long hours, looking at the display screen looking for your own tips and looking for signs for a market that you can purchase. Software created to to do this for most people. Be your own boss if this comes to the online trading industry and let it work non-stop for you as the hho booster was your worker. The only thing you have to to provide is just how much you for you to invest and also the trading system will automatically look for your best times and places to invest that finances. Create bigger profits for yourself today.

外汇交易书籍</a>

Loans in our world are occupying a pivotal body placement. Every individual wishes to buy several things and amenities but that running without shoes is discouraging in all cases. The expenses are extremely high and the income from the people is identical. Inflation is at its peak but earnings level has remained the pretty same. Due to this, they've got a lot of pressure around the breadwinner among the family since he is responsible for fulfilling all the expenses among the family.<br>There's two or more easy options. The first one is to setup a signals service that feeds into forex expert advisors. People will pay you a monthly subscription to receive your trade alerts. Off of a technical standpoint, it's really good too. All you have to do can be a run a forex forex trading which feeds the signals to an indication distribution website (or server).<br>Save money While Gonna be Favorite Consuming places. Our family enjoys crohns disease. To save money when likely to our favorite restaurants functioning for coupons online to this restaurant, or in the physical. Ordering drinks while out seems to a huge expense. We currently only order water with lemon for your whole family, and my spouse and I am going to share your appropriate food while our two boys share one as successfully.<br>At this level, covering the big money 10 pip range of the previous day's high or low, I'm specifically trying to find one of two candle patterns. The most important one can be a bullish or bearish engulfing candle along with the second is either a Morning Star or evening star type.<br>As Benjamin Franklin once said, "For every minute spent in organizing, an hour is received." Wise words from a wise partner. Time is valuable - and working simple effective organizing habits into our everyday life will furthermore get us back valuable lost time, but keep our piggy banks happy as to be honest.

<a href="http://hu.webersis.com/forex.html">trade.com vélemények

Responder